Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/hervalco/public_html/wd/wp-content/plugins/mashshare-pageviews/includes/template-functions.php on line 217
So you lose more than 100 hairs in a day, and constantly stress about why your hair is thinning by the day. Hair loss and balding are common problems women face because of which getting a thick, healthy hair growth becomes a distant dream. Expensive hair spa treatments might be a temporary solution, but it doesn’t lead to natural hair growth in the long run. Don’t waste money on fancy shampoos or chemical treatments, instead raid your kitchen and try the humble onion for hair growth.
Onion for hair growth
Onion is a natural remedy for hair loss, hair thinning and baldness owing to its richness in sulphur. Onion is a great food for the scalp as it boosts blood circulation, and deeply nourishes the hair follicles by making them strong and preventing hair breakage. Also onion has anti-bacterial properties which staves off fungal and yeast infection and itchiness which are the primary causes of hair fall. Onion enhances your hair growth by making it thick, glossy and healthy, and also fighting premature greying.
How to use onion for hair growth
We propose three easy homemade remedies using onions to fight your hair fall problem. These recipes are effortless and inexpensive, and you can make them in a matter of few minutes. Your hair will be lush, shiny and thick in one month of using this, naturally. You will thank us later for the recipes!
Recipe 1: Onion juice nourishing conditioner
1. Take one big onion, slice it into four pieces and make a pulp out of it in a blender.
2. Pour out the squishy onion juice in a bowl.
3. Now, dip a cotton ball and apply it on your scalp, covering your roots.
4. You need not apply it to your entire hair, but make sure you have parted your hair well and covered the whole scalp generously.
5. Once done, massage your scalp thoroughly for a few minutes to let the onion extract seep into the scalp and enhance blood circulation.
6. Leave it on for about one hour. Rinse off with a mild shampoo.
7. Do this twice a week for at least three weeks to see visible results.
Recipe 2: Onion and olive oil hair tonic
1. This is another easy remedy that uses Onion for hair growth. Take about 3-4 onions, slice it and then juice it in a blender.
2. Strain the onion juice into a clean bowl using a sieve.
3. Add to the mix a teaspoon olive oil or coconut oil and blend thoroughly.
4. Apply this mix to your hair from root to tip, especially over the bald patches, and the scalp.
5. The entire length of your hair should be covered with this onion tonic.
6. Leave it on for about 30-45 minutes.
7. Rinse off with a mild shampoo.
8. Repeat this ritual twice to thrice a week for about a month and you will surprise everyone with your dense, black hair growth.
Recipe 3: Onion hair wash
1. Take a large onion, slice it and then make a pulp out of it in a blender.
2. Extract the clear juice into a small bowl using a strainer.
3. In a large bowl, pour out a litre of hot water.
4. Add a tablespoon onion juice to the hot water and stir it properly.
5. Allow the water to return to room temperature.
6. Shampoo and condition your hair the usual way in the meantime.
7. Finally rinse your hair with this onion juice water.
8. Do this twice a week for about three weeks and all your hair thinning and hair fall problems will be behind you.
Nothing like using onion for hair growth. It will not only nourish your scalp and make your hair growth thicker and faster, but also add gloss and volume to your hair. Extremely cost-effective, no blowing up money needlessly in a salon!