Sometimes all your skin needs is a DIY aloe vera face mask and you can show off that natural glow it lends your skin. Our skin after passing through the rigours of the day slowly turns dull, lifeless, full of stains, open pores and blackheads. Realising this we rush to the parlour to get a cleansing and facial treatment, or buy expensive beauty creams on the market. But none of them yield lasting results, and your skin goes back to feeling weary and lack lustre.
We suggest today a recipe for a DIY aloe vera face mask made out of some common ingredients available in the kitchen. It really doesn’t take any effort. Your skin will become clear, spotless and glow naturally after two weeks of using this. No need for cosmetics and facials. Just try this once.
How to make DIY aloe vera face mask at home
1 tbsp Aloe vera gel
2 tbsp Rose water
1 tbsp Glycerin
3 Vitamin E capsules
Method of Preparation:
- In a bowl, combine the aloe vera gel, rose water, glycerin and the Vitamin E capsules together till it forms a homogeneous paste.
- Pour the mixture into an air-tight container and refrigerate. It stays fresh this way, and you can use it for a couple of weeks.
- Cleanse your face with a cotton dipped in rose water.
- Apply the DIY aloe vera face mask on your face generously and keep massaging in circular motion till it is properly absorbed.
- Do this twice a day; at morning and at night before going to bed. Night is the best time to make any skincare remedy show its effects.
- Try this for a couple of weeks and your face will glow naturally. All the dark spots, stains and pigmentation will slowly disappear.
Why Aloe Vera Gel: Enzymes in aloe vera called proteolytic help remove dead skin cells. In addition to that its richness in Vitamin C, E and Beta Carotene makes it a natural moisturiser that also fights signs of ageing. It even cleanses your skin by removing excess oil and dirt.
Why Rose Water: The anti-inflammatory property of rose water helps to soothe skin and relieve it from rashes, redness and irritation. It helps open up clogged pores and removes dirt and excess oil.
Why Glycerin: Glycerin is a natural product extracted from plant oil. The nourishing properties of glycerin makes it a natural moisturiser that helps in locking moisture in the skin.
Why Vitamin E Capsules: A perfect anti-ageing product, Vitamin E capsules are Vitamin in its purest form. It heals dark spots and stains, and fosters cellular regeneration.