Garlic hair oil is the best remedy for hair fall and to promote new hair growth. If you have been balding in patches, there isn’t a better cure than a garlic hair oil. Very soon your hair will grow dark and shiny and you won’t have to rely on fancy hair spa or other chemical treatments to cure your hair fall. The greatest advantage of this recipe is that your hair will grow three times faster than usual naturally. Just try it for a month to see visible results.
You need only three ingredients to make this hair oil, and each of these are readily available in your kitchen. Since pure garlic juice can irritate the scalp, we dilute it with two other oils that are equally beneficial for hair growth. Here is how you can make garlic hair oil at home.
6-8 cloves Garlic
1 tsp Almond oil (You can also use coconut, olive or mustard oil)
1 tsp Castor oil
2-3 drops of essential oil (peppermint, lemon or grapeseed) (Optional)
Method of Preparation:
1. Crush the garlic cloves in a blender without adding any water.
2. Take a clean bowl and place a muslin or cheese cloth over it and put the crushed garlic on it.
3. Squeeze the juice out of the garlic into the bowl.
4. Add to the garlic juice almond oil, castor oil and essential oil.
5. Blend thoroughly till all the oils are well incorporated.
How to Apply:
1. Comb your hair and free it of any tangles.
2. Soak a cotton swab into the mix and squeeze out the excess oil.
3. Dab the oil generously on your scalp. You need not apply it on your entire hair, this is essentially a scalp treatment.
4. Make sure you part your hair and apply it all over your scalp.
5. Wear a shower cap or a towel and allow it to seep in for about one hour.
6. Rinse off with a mild shampoo and then condition your hair.
Repeat this ritual of using the garlic hair oil twice a week for about a month to see best results.
Why Garlic: The sulphur and selenium in garlic nourishes the hair roots, strengthens hair follicles and prevents hair fall. It is rich in vitamins and minerals that naturally conditions the hair.
Why Almond Oil: Loaded with Vitamin E, Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids which easily penetrate the roots and makes the hair follicles strong and fights breakage.
Why Castor Oil: Castor oil is a magical ingredient that boosts hair growth by three times. In addition to that it has anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties including Omega 6 and 9 fatty acids, proteins, Vitamin E and minerals that stimulates hair growth and naturally conditions the hair.
Why Essential Oil: Essential oil can stave off the garlic stench to a great degree.