With an off colour hue, stretch marks are easily visible on skin and all you can do is bear it every time. Stretch marks cannot be treated in a single day, but they can surely fade away after continuous efforts over them. They are generally found on breast, buttock, upper wall of abdomen and upper arm. Rapid weight gain, rapid weight loss or rapid growth can be one of the reasons of stretch marks on the body. Stretch initially appears as red lines and then these lines start growing thin and long with a colourless hue easily visible. Stretch marks can occur in any part of the body but they generally occur on areas that has larger amount of fats accumulated.
Here are some easy remedies to treat stretch marks naturally at home –
1. Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is widely used in skin care due to its potential to give you healthy, glowing and flawless skin. This is one among the easy remedies to treat stretch marks.
– Scoop out some fresh aloe vera gel and use it directly on the stretch marks.
– Aloe Vera gel contains collagen that helps to repair skin and also helps to retain the elasticity and youthfulness over skin.
– Rub aloe vera gel for atleast a month and you will observe the difference.
2. Black tea
Black tea beings an excellent source of Vitamin C, B and E and it is used to treat stretch marks over skin. Vitamin B found in Black tea is extremely beneficial to treat your skin, hair and strengthen your nails.
– You need to take small amount of black tea and put it to boil for 5 minutes.
– When the water cools down, apply this brewed water over skin.
– Repeat this twice a day.
3. Castor oil
Castor oil is used over skin to treat different disorders such as wrinkles, skin ageing, spots and stretch marks.
– Take some castor oil in a bowl and heat it for 2 minutes.
– Now apply this warm castor oil over the affected area and wrap it using a cloth.
– Do this for one time daily to see amazing results.
4. Potato juice
Potato juice can be used to treat stretch marks as it contains a starch that helps to soothe the skin as well as fade away the marks over them. Large amount of anti oxidants present in potato juice helps to fade away the stretch marks.
– Take one potato and grate it with a grater.
– Now squeeze the juice out of it and apply this on your stretch marks.
– Wash off with luke warm water after 15 minutes.
5. Olive oil
Due to four major anti oxidants present in olive oil, it helps to cleanse your skin, moisturise it well and also helps to fade away the stretch marks giving you a flawless skin. By increasing the flow of blood in the body, olive oil helps to treat the stretch marks that are slight visible on your skin.
– Take small portion of olive oil and heat it for some time.
– Now apply this over stretch marks.
6. Cocoa butter
Being an excellent natural moisturizer, Cocoa butter helps to give you a baby soft skin reducing the appearance of stretch marks over skin.
– You should met some cocoa butter in a sauce pan and allow it to cool down for some time.
– Once cooled down, apply this over your affected area and leave it for 15 minutes.
– Wash it off with cold water.
Due to large amount of Vitamin C present in lemon, it helps to fade away the stretch marks over skin effectively.
– All you need to do its squeeze out some lemon juice and apply it over the affected area regularly.
– Repeat doing this everyday and twice in a day.
8. Alfalfa leaves
Alfalfa leaves are high in amino acids and packed with vitamin E and K that is extremely beneficial over skin.
– Take small amount of alfalfa leaf powder and mix it with chamomile oil to form a smooth paste.
– Apply this on the affected area and massage it for 15 minutes.
– Repeat doing this twice a day to observe results.