Facial hair is a woman’s greatest enemy. And if only she came upon a permanent facial hair removal method that would remove all the unwanted hair and make her skin smooth, soft and free of scars and acne. The worst mistake you can make is to frequently bleach your face or go for chemical treatments to remove excess facial hair. Agreed, facial hair needs to be done away with as no matter how beautiful your make up, it can always make your face look rough and unattractive.
Stop bleaching your face, use this ubtan recipe made of easy ingredients found in everday kitchen, and your facial hair will gradually become lighter and eventually disappear. This is a natural remedy and has no side-effects on your skin. You can even do it thrice a week for best results.
Facial hair removal ubtan
1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
1 tbsp Gram flour (Besan)
1 tbsp Milk cream (malai)
1 tbsp Milk
Method of Preparation:
1. In a bowl, blend together turmeric powder, gram flour, milk and milk cream into a thick paste of homogeneous consistency.
2. Now using the tips of your finger apply the mask/ubtan on your face. You can choose to apply it only over the area with thick hair growth, or all over your face.
3. Allow it to dry for about 15 minutes.
4. scrub it off in circular motion in the opposite direction of hair growth.
5. All unwanted facial hair will come off.
6. Repeat this ritual thrice a week for about a month and you won’t have any facial hair again.
This facial hair removal recipe first thins the hair growth and gradually stops it completely, and is extremely natural and healthy.
Why Turmeric Powder: Turmeric is an anti-bacterial agent which fights acne, and removes free radicals. It also reduces dark spots and blemishes.
Why Gram Flour: Besan or gram flour has natural exfoliating properties which removes dead skin cells and makes the skin smooth and clear. Besan imparts your skin with a healthy glow.
Why Milk and Milk Cream: Milk is a nourishing agent which moisturises the skin, makes it soft and glowing, and also removes blemishes and spots.