Generally your skin tends to appear dull and dark after continuous exposure to sun and sunlight. Due to harmful UV rays in the atmosphere, your skin tends to change its original colour. Other factor that can change your skin colour is prolonging used of harmful chemical based cosmetics available in the market. The market is filled with chemical filtered products and this ultimately damages your skin. These products are not good for your skin and can harm in various ways. Here are a few natural ways to brighten and whiten your skin at home.
Due to vitamin C present in lemon, it helps to whiten your skin naturally. Also lemon has a natural bleaching agent that helps to fade away the blemishes over skin and also helps to treat those dark spots.
– All you need to do is collect some lemon juice in a bowl and dip a cotton ball in it.
– Now apply all over your face and allow the juice to dry. Wash with luke warm water after some time.
Due to anti bacteria properties in honey, it helps to moisturize your skin as well as helps to fade away the spots and scars on face. Applying honey on your face everyday can help to whiten your skin naturally by reducing acne spots and age spots on face.
– Apply honey on your face and leave it for 15 minutes.
– Now wash off the face with luke warm water. Honey also helps to remove the dead cells from face.
3. Use gram flour to naturally whiten your skin
Gram flour is one of the main ingredients associated with lightening the skin complexion. Gram flour is used over skin since ages and it has proved its benefits by lightening the skin.
– Take some gram flour and add rose water in it and mix both the ingredients together to make it a thick paste.
– Apply this on your face and neck and wash off after 15 minutes.
Due to large amount of vitamin C present in the food, it helps to lighten your skin naturally. Also, oranges contain a natural bleaching property that helps to give you a natural glowing and whiter skin.
– You can dry some orange peels in sunlight and crush them to make orange powder.
– Now mix this orange powder with milk and apply this paste all over your face.
– Wash off with water after some time.
Due to lactic acid present in yoghurt, it helps to whiten your skin naturally. Plus yoghurt also contains bleaching property which helps to lighten your skin naturally. The best part about yoghurt is that it is suitable for all types of skin and does not leave you with any infections or facial problems.
– You can take 2 teaspoon of yoghurt and add a pinch of turmeric to it.
– Now apply this on your face and wash off after some time.
Papaya contains cleansing properties which help to clean the impurities from skin and clears up the darker patches and spots on skin. Papaya is one of the most used ingredients associated with skin lightening.
– All you need to do is rub the inner part of papaya on your face and allow it to dry.
– Now give your face cold water wash and pat it dry with cloth.
– If you need to scrub your face, add some sugar on the inner part of papaya and then massage your face.
Turmeric is a magical ingredient being used since ages and it helps to improve the complexion of a person. Turmeric helps to build up melanin content that helps to improve the appearance on the face.
– Take 2 tspoon of gram flour and add 2 tspoon of turmeric to it.
– Now blend both the ingredients and apply this paste on your face. Generally it takes time for this to get dried completely, so you need to wait for 15 minutes atleast.
– Now wash off with cold water.
8. Rose water
Rose water can make your skin glow and also it helps to shrink the size of pores.
– Before sleeping you should apply rose water on your face every day and clean with a cotton ball. It helps to give your fresh looking and glowing skin.