Do you dream to have fair skin that is soft enough like babies? Well, even I dream to have baby soft and fair skin because fair skin is the key element that brightens up your personality. To get fairer skin you don’t need to buy any expensive products from the market. All you need to do is make use of some home products which are easily available in your kitchen. Here we mention you some easy home remedies that will help you to give instant glowing and fairer skin.
1. Almond and milk paste
A lethal combination of almond and milk can do wonders over skin and it is extremely beneficial in giving your glowing and fair skin.
– All you need to do is sock some 3-4 almonds in a bowl filled with milk.
– Leave this overnight and blend both the ingredients together in a blender.
– You should make find paste of it and then apply this paste on your face.
– Allow the paste to be there for 15 minutes and wash off with regular water.
– Follow this remedy twice a day to get fair and glowing skin.
2. Cucumber and lemon juice
Cucumber juice and lemon juice together can do wonders over skin. If you want to get an ultra shiny and fairer skin, start applying cucumber juice and lemon juice on your face. This is especially applied on hot summer days when your skin looks dull and dehydrated.
– You need to grate some cucumber with a grater and place them on cloth.
– Now squeeze the cloth and collect the cucumber juice in a bowl.
– Now add 2-3 spoon of lemon juice to it and mix the ingredients together.
– Apply this juice all over your face and allow it to dry.
– When dried, wash off with cold water.
3. Breadcrumbs and malai (Curd)
Well, you have never heard about this pack but breadcrums and malai together can do marvellous things on your face.
– You need to crush some breadcrumbs and mix it with homemade malai.
– If needed add some turmeric and saffron power to the pack and then apply on your face. Generally due to breadcrums the pack starts melting off easily from your face and hence it is very essential to crush it properly and blend with malai.
– Allow the paste to be there for 15 minutes and wash off with cold water.
4. Tomato juice and lemon juice
Due to large amount of anti oxidants found in tomato, it helps to shrink the size of your pores as well as helps to give you a fair skin.
– Mash one tomato with the help of folk or hand and collect the juice in a separate bowl.
– Now add lemon juice to the tomato juice and apply it on your face.
– This mixture will get dried after 20 minutes and when dried you can wash off with cold water.
5. Milk cream and saffron face mask
– Take 2 tablespoon of milk with small amount of saffron.
– Mix both the ingredients well and apply on the face with the help of cotton ball.
– This remedy will help to enhance your skin appearance as well as help to get a fairer skin.
– You can add some turmeric powder to the pack if needed.
6. Dried orange peels and yoghurt
Dried orange peels have shown effective results over face and are proved beneficial in giving you fair and glowing skin.
– Take some orange peels and leave them under sunlight for few days.
– When the peels are dried completely, grind them well in a grinder and mix it with 2 tablespoon of yoghurt.
– Do not add yoghurt in excessive quantity.
– Now apply this on your face and massage for 5 minutes.
– Allow the paste to be on face for 20 minutes and then wash off with luke warm water.
7. Rice and milk paste
Sock small amount of rice in milk and leave it for overnight.
– Now mix the ingredients together in the morning and blend them well in a grinder.
– If this converts into a thick paste, apply it all over your face and leave it for 10 minutes.
– If you want to use this as a scrub, you should not grind it fully and allow the grains of rice to be partially grinded.
– Now, scrub your face with this mixture and get a glowing skin within few minutes.